All complete vehicle exhaust extraction systems come equipped with a fan or blower. Exhaust fans and blowers are designed to move contaminants through an exhaust hose and away from a garage or workspace. Exhaust blowers and fans are an integral part of vehicle exhaust removal systems and help ensure that the airstream is clean and free of emissions.
Fume-A-Vent offers a range of fans and blowers, ranging from 1HP to 25HP for facilities with greater exhaust production. Vehicle exhaust fans and blowers can be mounted at your docking station by using a vehicle exhaust fan mount. There are three basic ways that you can align the vehicle exhaust fan to fit your needs, including bottom, horizontal, and blast discharge.
Benefits of Exhaust Fans/ Blowers
✓ Protects workers from an unhealthy work environment from exhaust contaminants.
✓ Multiple mount applications that are customizable for your workplace.
✓ Manufactured in the U.S. and meet all local, state, and Federal government standards.
1. If the distance between reels is too far, it makes sense to use direct mount fans.
2. The cost for multiple hose reels with direct mount fans is significantly higher.
3. When using direct mount fans, each needs its own building penetration, duct, and wiring, which translates to higher installation costs.
4. With direct mount fans, end-users only run the fans needed at that time, which saves energy and pulls less air out of the building.
5. When multiple reels are ducted to a common fan, all will pull air at the same time, even if they aren't connected to a tailpipe (unless they are closed off when not in use).
If you have questions about the correct horsepower for your application or need a custom application for discharge alignment, get in touch with our specialists today!