We're Open, Essential, & Shipping On Time
This category encompasses most car repair facilities and dealerships. Most cars, trucks, vans and SUVs will run gasoline and have 4" horizontal tailpipes, or at least have tailpipes that can be adapted to. These vehicles (running at an idle) will produce temperatures reaching 600°F. If your facility requires that these vehicles not be running at an idle, please contact us for special conditions.
Fume-A-Vent's Overhead Systems are a user-friendly and cost-effective solution that meets a wide variety of demands and is perfect for car exhaust removal. These systems incorporate many hose types and lifting configurations. The hose types range from high-temperature silicone to medium-temperatures polyester. The lifting configurations include ropes and pulleys and cable balancers. Complete the package by adding a direct-mount fan, which allows a complete stand-alone system or connect to ductwork and a central fan. Regardless of which application you choose, an overhead exhaust system will help you remove unwanted car exhaust.
1. Connects directly to the ducting system.
2. Hose is designed with the exact temperature and length needed for your custom application.
3. Hose is stowed using an elbow joint which suspends the hose.
4. A nozzle is selected which meets the needs of your custom application.
5. The hose is lowered from the ceiling and easily unclipped for use.
6. The nozzle (4) easily attaches to the exhaust source to remove car exhaust.
Fume-A-Vent Vehicle Exhaust Hose Reels offer a clean, user friendly solution for removing harmful car exhaust fumes from service bays. Standard options include motor operated or manual spring retraction. Each hose reel is either equipped with a direct mount fan or numerous reels ducted to a centralized exhaust fan.
Manual spring operated reels work best in applications where the hose reel is within reaching distance of the operator. Simply pull down the hose to the desired length and attach the exhaust nozzle to the tailpipe. After successfully removing car exhaust from your space, the hose easily retracts back into the reel.
Motorized hose reels are preferred when hose reels are beyond the reach of the operator during car exhaust removal. Or when large diameter hose is required and cannot be retrieved by manual spring retraction. Each reel is wired to a control panel that hangs down directly below the hose reel. Various auto starters, Co2 detectors and custom control panels help simplify any complicated application.
1. A drum stores the hose securely in place overhead.
2. The hose reel is mounted to a steel beam.
3. The hose reel lift system can be spring-operated or equipped with a motor.
4. The hose reel exhaust port can be equipped with a direct mount blower or attached to a centralized ducting system.
5. The hose easily extends so that the nozzle can attach to the exhaust source.
Hollywood Motor Co. converted an old garage into an automotive dealership and service center. Fume-A-Vent fitted their garage with a custom solution for thousands less than the competitors.
Car Exhaust Removal